TM2 is a company with more than 80,000 m2 of facilities dedicated to industrial packaging, wood packaging, lashing, and logistics in Spain and Mexico and with a team comprised of more than 150 people at your service.
Specialists in Wooden Packaging
At TM2 we specialize in the manufacturing of wooden packaging, a material that protects products from impact, weather damage, and damage that may occur during transport or storage of products. Furthermore, wooden packaging is more environmentally responsible because it is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable resource.
Our wooden packaging is built according to customer specifications or by applying the international standards SEI, UNI, HPE, etc. They are made of 100% natural wood, free of bark and other imperfections.
We offer wooden packaging for complete projects, large indivisible units, machinery and equipment goods, shipments within CKD regulations, spare parts, accessories, and industrial elements in general.
Moreover, our philosophy of continuing to innovate has led us to create a new system of self-assembly, reusable, and detachable boxes called the Quick Packaging system. This system allows you to assemble your box in less than a minute in a very simple way, without the need for any kind of tool.
What type of packaging do we offer?
- General wooden boxes
- Wooden boxes
- Plywood boxes
- Boxes mixed from high-resistance cardboard and wood
- Wooden crates
- Customized or standardized palettes
- Self-assembly boxes
- Technical boxes
At TM2 we aim to offer you the ideal solution for your packaging, providing personalized solutions to cover all your needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our services.
The corporate culture of TM2 is based on three fundamental pillars: the safety of our staff, the best quality in our services, and the utmost respect for the environment.
TM2 is certified as a registered entity in the Official Registry of Wooden Packaging Operators in accordance with Standard NIMF15. We are authorized to carry out the marketing of wooden packaging with the logo of the mentioned standard.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH POLICY
Servicios Recipe TM2 S.A. defines quality, environment, and occupational health as a permanent and highly prioritized objective.
The integrated management of Manufacturing Wooden Boxes for Packaging, Industrial Packaging and Lashing Service, and Commercialization of Packaging Accessories and Machinery consolidates this policy to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction, promote respect and preservation of the environment, and improve occupational health benefits.
Quality, environment, and occupational health can only be achieved with a team of people who feel great pride from a job well done and from being part of the company.
It is the teams and the people that make up the company, working under these premises and achieving them, that guarantees competitiveness, success, and continuity.
The administration aims to remain as a recognized sector in the company, and bases its business development on a strategic plan that considers the perceived risks, opportunities, and expectations of the interested parties. This plan is realized in short, medium, and long-term objectives.
To impose, control, and demonstrate compliance, our leadership adapts its system to the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards. We are also dedicated to complying with legal and regulatory requirements, with specified requirements of the clients, and we commit to:
- Equality without discrimination based on birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, or any other condition or personal or social circumstance.
- The right of all concerned parties to respect their privacy, dignity, and physical and moral integrity.
- Achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- Attending to customers, establishing quality levels.
- Preventing and reducing pollution from our actions.
- Preventing risks and minimizing nonconformities, incidents, and accidents.
- Implementing and developing Continuous Improvement.
- Establishing objectives and goals of quality, environmental-friendliness, and occupational health and monitoring their progress.
- Complying with applicable legislation and regulations in quality, environment, and occupational health alike.
- Permanent training of all personnel.
- Supporting strong communication.
- Awareness of the environment and of risk prevention.
- Preventing detriment to and preserving the health of all personnel.
The management of Servicios Recipe TM2 S.A. expects that this commitment will be assumed and adopted by all the employees of the company and will be integrated in their work style.
Our management strives to ensure the implementation of this policy and to periodically review its content, adapting it to the nature of the activities and their impacts and risks, as well as to the general strategy of the company.
Miguel Ángel Jiménez
January 16, 2018