In order to prevent and avoid possible damage due to knocks, scratches, displacements or overturning of the goods during transport by sea, land, rail or air, it is necessary to correctly lash the goods in order to secure and firmly immobilise them.
The goods must be lashed in accordance with the regulations corresponding to the means of transport to ensure that they arrive at their destination in perfect condition. Otherwise, there may be displacements, knocks, crushing, accidents, which may damage the goods and the insurance companies will not be responsible for the damage. In addition, goods may be rejected in transit due to insufficient or insufficient lashing.
For this reason, it is important to work closely with specialists in the field. At TM2 we are experts in the preparation of goods for transport and cargo lashing. We have the know-how and professionalism of the SEA TRINCAJES MARITIMOS brand, with more than 35 years in the sector and more than 40,000 operations carried out with 0 complaints.
Our lashing services include:
– Lashing of goods for all types of transport.
– Packaging, stowage and loading.
– Availability to carry out the work at our facilities in the Port of Barcelona or at the client’s home.
– Risk assessments.
– Inspections and studies of loading, packing and lashing.
– Issuance of technical reports or independent surveyors’ reports.
– Maritime consultants.